We know that the Birth chart or the Kundli actually the SKY represented on PAPER.
So lets see how the Sun travels in NORTHERN – UTTARAYANA and SOUTHERN – DAKSHINAYANA in the Birth Chart:
The Numbers shown here are NOT the House Numbers BUT RASHI – So When the Ascendant is ARIES this is how the UTTARAYANA and the DAKSHINAYANA is represented on the Birth Chart.
- Sun is actually in Cancer Sign when it is at Tropic of Cancer (Summer Solstice)
- When Sun enters Capricorn (10) Uttarayana or Northward Movement of Sun starts.(Tropic of Capricorn)
- Transit of Sun from CANCER (4) to SAGITTARIUS (9) Represents Dakshinayana or the Southward Movement of Sun or the Winter/ Fall/ Autumn Season.
- Transit of Sun from CAPRICORN (10) to GEMINI (9) Represents Uttarayana or the Northward Movement of Sun or the Summer and Spring Season.
- Say you were born when Sun was in Leo..What Can you interpret ASTRONOMICALLY ?
- Ok, So You were born when the Sun was in Daskinayana moving from Tropic of Cancer to Equinox.
- Being Leo Sign – the month would be around August
- All Malefic planets like Mars, Saturn are active during Dakshinayana and Benefic planets are active during Uttarayana. (there is more – but at present lets limit here)
The Next Blog is our 50th Blog and on account of it I would like to blog on an important article – of KARMA and The all Confusion of whose in control – DESTINY OR FREE-WILL.
So, Don’t miss out..
HIT LIKE or FOLLOW to Learn more ..after all Knowledge is never wastage.
C ya at the 50th Blog…