Happy New Year 2018 ! Greetings.
The Blog is still very much active. So keep following…
This small series on Planets and Children is a part of Practical Astrology, which is the new heading where daily practical application of astrological principles shall be put into practice.
It is a bit hard – Planets and Children Series – if you do not know the basics. However if you know a little and have some reading of my blog. You get some understanding on the truth and correlation of Astrology.
In the subsequent blogs on PLANETS AND CHILDREN. I ‘ll explain what are the parameters used to predict a child birth. There will be 2 sets of parameters: 1. Based on Dashas and the other 2. Based on Transits. In the subsequent blog – I will present you a case study of how i have applied this parameters to a Kundli and conclude if this parameters are actually valid when applied on a chart.
PLEASE NOTE the parameter are the work of Mr. K N Rao and associates taken from book PLANETS AND CHILDREN. I have tried and summarized the parameters in simplest forms for easy understanding and note format.
However the case study of this parameters is Original work to see the applicability of the parameters. You are free to test the parameters on your birth chart.
Happy reading. Click Follow or Like to stay updated…
Take a look at Birth chart (Sky). For easy understanding we have taken Lagna as Aries for this chart. See how the Nakshatra are aligned.
The numbers in the Bracket indicate Padas of a Nakshatra. Example Chitra Nakshatra lies in Virgo as well as Libra. It has its 2 Pada in Virgo and 2 in Libra.
Dont try to memorize the names of 27 Nakshatra – it may seem frustrating. Simply keep on referring every now and then and with time the names will gradually imbibe with your knowledge.
Take a look at 27 constellation within the 12 signs –
They are as follows:
- Ashwini (In Aries)
- Bharani (In Aries)
- Krittika (In Aries and Tauras)
- Rohini (In Tauras)
- Mrigashira (In Tauras and Gemini)
- Ardra (In Gemini)
- Punar Vashu (In Gemini and Cancer)
- Pushya (In Cancer)
- Ashlesha (In Cancer)
- Magha (In Leo)
- Purva Phalguni (In Leo)
- Uttar Phalguni (In Leo and Virgo)
- Hasta (In Virgo)
- Chitra (In Virgo and Libra)
- Swati (In Libra)
- Vishakha (In Libra and Scorpio)
- Anuradha (In Scorpio)
- Jyestha (In Scorpio)
- Mula (In Sagittarius)
- Purva Ashad (In Sagittarius)
- Uttar Ashad (In Sagittarius and Capricorn)
- Shravana (In Capricorn)
- Dhanista (In Capricorn and Aquarius)
- Shatabhisha (In Aquarius)
- Purva Bhadra (In Aquarius and Pisces)
- Uttar Bhadra (In Pisces)
- Revati (In Pisces)
The 28th Nakshatra is Abhijeet.
We are aware of 12 Zodiac Signs. Group of stars together form a Constellation.
Each Constellation is called as a Nakshatra. There are 27 constellation or Nakshatra.
Points to Remember:
- Each is sign is of 30 degree (Sign – Aries, Leo, etc)
- Each sign has 2 and half constellations (Or Nakshatra)
- So 30 degree (Sign) divided by 2 1/2 Constellation gives 13 degree and 20 minutes which is equal to 1 constellation.
- 30/2.5 = 13 degree 20 minutes
- Each constellation is further divided into 4 parts and each part of the constellation (Nakshatra) is called as Pada.
- Each Sign is 30 degree (Each Sign is made up of 2 and 1/2 Constellation)
- Each Constellation is 13 degree 20 minutes (Each Constellation is made up of 4 Pada)
- Each Pada within a constellation is 3 degree 20 minutes.
At current Transits:
SATURN: Transitting from Scorpio to Sagittarius
MARS: From Leo to Virgo
MERCURY: In Virgo
VENUS: In Virgo
Jupiter: Is still in Virgo will transit to Libra
Moon as on 13th October 2017 is in Cancer.
RAHU: Transitting from Leo to Cancer
KETU: From Aquarius to Capricorn
Sun is in Virgo.
You can have a look at the Video on our Astrologically Explained YOUTUBE CHANNEL
When a Planet is in OWN sign or in EXALTATION
Placed in Kendra House or Trikone (1,5,9)
Then it forms MAHAPURUSHA YOGA
- It involves ALL planets Except Sun and Moon
- For Mars – it is called Ruchak Yoga
- Mercury – it is called Bhadra Yoga
- Jupiter – it is called Hamsa Yoga
- Venus – it is called Malavya Yoga
- Saturn – it is called Sasha Yoga
When all 5 planets togather combine – Ruchak, Bhadra, Hamsa, Malavya, Sasha (exc Sun and Moon) it is called as PANCH MAHAPURUSH YOGA
IT is found in a very important person, someone as important as Lord Ram
Note: An exalted planet which occupies a Kendra or Kona will create a Mahapurusha Yoga ONLY IF dispositor is Strong..