The second type of the motion that planets show in sky is PROPER MOTION or their actual motion. This Motion is from WEST TO EAST and from one sign to the other (From Aries then Tauras and then Gemini ….till Pisces and from Pisces back to Aries)
Refer Previous Blog..Continued…
2. PROPER MOTION:
All planets stay in a rashi/sign (Note Rashi is different from House – the house contains a rashi) for a particular period of time. This is the actual time the planets take to revolve around sun. BUT, we are seeing all this from Earth as center.
So, following are planets and time it stays in a Rashi/ Sign:
1. Saturn: 2 and half years in a Sign
2. Jupiter: 1 year in a sign
3. Venus approx 35 days in a sign
4. Mercury approx 15-16 days in a sign
5. Mars, Sun, Venus approx 1 month. Its not exact one month…varies for each planet but is fixed. The exact values I am not giving here as it will make too much jargon to memorize. Understand the concept first.
6. Moon takes 2 and half days to cross a sign/house.
Look at the diagram:
NOTICE for PROPER MOTION:
- All planets move from WEST TO EAST (From 1st to 7th via 4 – See previous Blogs)
- All planets move in ANTI CLOCKWISE MOTION
- This is the true motion of planets as they move – irrespective how they appear to move form earth.
- Saturn is currently (in diagram) is in Scorpio (8) – 4th house.
- After 2 and half years it will move to Sagittarius (in diagram) – 5th House
- Jupiter is in 7th house in AQUARIUS (11) and will move to 8th House – Pisces (12) in one year. This is actual motion of planets.
- This proper motion is slow – compared to DAILY MOTION.
HOW TO RECONCILE AND SEE BOTH DIURNAL AND PROPER MOTION ON BIRTH CHART AND WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS ??
We shall see that in the next blog, its Interesting…Don’t Miss..
So LIKE or FOLLOW us..